CPS' EXCLUSIVE TENANT REPRESENTATION SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Provide focus list of lease opportunities that meet our Client's site and facility's criteria
- Compare and rank potential lease alternatives key attributes
- Evaluating each lease opportunity floor plan's efficiency, strengths, and weaknesses
- Supply geographic, demographic, economic, and drive time data and analysis
- Educate our Client on market rates and provide recently completed market lease transactions in the desired market areas.
- Provide preliminary tenant improvement estimate and line up contractors to firm up tenant improvement cost
- Complete lease versus purchase analysis
- Draft lease offers, counter-offers, and strongly negotiate from a position of strength advantageous Lease terms for our Client including
preferable lease term, rate, tenant Improvements, annual Increases, option to purchase, first right of refusals, and free Rent.
- Identify multiple options, facilitate competition among Landlords to give our Client leverage in lease negotiations
- Review Lease Contract, make comments and assist in negotiating lease language changes with Landlord.
- CPS' Sole Fiduciary Responsibility is to our Client, the Tenant, (Landlord's broker is to the Landlord) so you know we negotiating for your
|Contact Us: (619) 275-3900 Central/So./East Co. (858) 350-6005 North Co.
Tenant Representation Goals: To identify lease opportunities that meets our Client's economic, geographic, demographic
and facility requirements then compare them, rank them, and negotiate arduously for lease terms that are advantageous to our Client."
|Become our Client today at no cost!! Call (619) 275-3900 or (858)-350-6005 for more information
| Commercial Properties Services