(619) 275-3900 (858)350-6005
| THE DETAILS OF SERVICES CPS WILL PREFORM OR ITEMS PROVIDED TO OUR CLIENTS:
1) Market Data and Availability List:
A) Potential Purchase Property List, (properties listed & not listed),
1. CPS provides comprehensive list of available property(s) for sale in Client's desired Market Area which meet our
Client's defined minimum facilities or investment requirement.
a) CPS is a member of all four of the major Commercial multiple listing services for San Diego
County and Investment Property service for whole United States insuring our client reviews all property that
meet its criteria.
b) CPS has a proprietary data base of commercial property owners in San Diego, will seek out "off
market" properties that meet our client's requirements.
2) Comparison of Potential Acquisition Properties
A) CPS provides it Client(s) a spread sheet, comparing price, amenities and salient characteristics of available properties that meet our Client's
C) Sale and Lease comparable(s)
1) CPS provide its Client(s) data on purchase and lease transactions completed in the last year in its Client's
interested market Area we then can negotiate from with knowledge and from a strength position and insure our clients get the best
purchase terms possible.
D) Seller's acquisition cost and tax roll basis.
E) Subject Property's Area Characteristics and Market Data including:
1) Area's average vacancy rate
2) Area's lease up absorption rate
3) Average lease rates
4) Typical Investment Capitalization rate for similar type properties
5) Length of time on market
2) Facilities Evaluation and Purchase vs. Lease Analysis for User:
A) Lease versus Buying cost analysis, determine which is optimal for the Client.
B) Estimate required Tenant Improvement, repairs, and their cost
1) Assist client find contract to bid out improvements
2) Assist space planning to determine improvement needed
3) Get qualify contractor to review the condition of the property
C) Assist client identify key traits that will maximize utility of building for the Client
D) Compare efficiencies and obsolescence of competing potential purchase properties
3) Investment Analysis for Potential Purchase Properties:
A) Income and Expense Statement reviewed and analysis
1) Review for inconsistencies and accuracy vs. audited leases
2) Review reserve for vacancies, improvement, commissions, and repairs vs. industries averages
B) Vacancy projections
1) Project lease up time of existing vacancies using market averages
2) Project vacancy of project using industries averages
C) Estimate repairs needed to the property and how they effect overall return.
D) Determine Development potential and Highest and Best use of the Property
1) Economical feasibility for conversion
2) Development proforma and feasibility
F) Identify improvement items that will add value/return to the property.
G) Provide Lease synopsis of existing leases on the project
1) Provide summary of strength and weaknesses of general lease being use
2) Spread sheet of rent, expiration dates, options, schedule rent increase, expenses tenant is responsible for, etc..
4.) Demographics and Geographic Analysis :
A) Determine Drive Time differences for Client's customers and employees
B) Geographic Area's Long term growth and historical appreciation rates.
C) Geographic Market Area's sale prices, demographics, space absorption rates, and lease rates
1) Analysis strengths and weakness
5.) Financing Assistance:
A) Packaging Client's financial information for a loan consideration.
B) Recommend lenders that are most competitive on type of property being purchased.
C) Compare loan cost
A) CPS provides experience, leverage and market information to its Client, which facilitates making the right decision
and achieving optimal results.
B) Draft offers and counter offers with terms and conditions to protect the Buyer.
C) Review/Negotiate Purchase contract language and escrow instructions term and conditions.
7.) Due Diligence
A) Coordinate Phase Ones, Property Inspections, and review of Purchase contract and Title Report
B) Coordinate Construction bids of needed improvement and repairs
C) Provide personal inspection report and personal opinion of conditions and improvements of the property.
D) Provide an estimated 'ballpark" bid of cost of improvements and repairs based on yrs. of experience
E) Review and provide comments on Purchase Contract and Title report.
| Commercial Properties Services "CPS"
|Become our Client today at no cost!! Call (619) 275-3900 or (858)-350-6005 for more information
CA. Real Estate Broker's License #00874893